Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Week Away!

I've got a new job this week...moved into town to care for my two oldest granchildren! I had forgotten how tiring it is, making meals for choosy eaters, laundry and running the roads to their different activities. I did have a rest from the driving on Tuesday, as my grandson is taking Drivers Ed..so he wanted to drive to the school and back.....he did really well..I warned him not to scare his Nana...he said not to worry "I don't drive fast"....teehee!
We also have a new addition at their house, Stewie, a smorky puppy, who is adorable but adds to the looking after, unlike Oreo (Guinea Pig) who just squeaks to be fed and watered.
I did bring my cardstock to prepare for class on Sunday, April 3rd, 1-3pm. We will be making 4 one layer cards and I will post pics afterwards. If you signed up I'll see you there, otherwise until next time, Nana duties call...Enjoy the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment